- All purchase orders and change of orders are subject to acceptance by GH, and no order will be binding upon GH until accepted and acknowledged by writing by
- A signed cabinet term & condition sheet, purchase order with product list, quantity and drawings must be provided at the time of order. The lead time of order begins when a 50% down payment is received.
- Return for stock items is within 14 days of purchase.
- Returned items must be in original condition, original packing or repackaged to acceptable condition, unused, uninstalled, unmarked, and in 100% new and re-saleable condition.
- Return of orders that qualify will be subjected to fees below：
- A 25% handling and restocking fee will be applied against RTA products (in brand new/original condition).
- A 50% restocking fee for assembled products that approved by the warehouse manager only for the total amount of the product cost.
Not Accepted Return:
- No return will be granted for Discontinued Products or Custom Special Orders.
- GH will not accept returns for filler and moulding pieces or cabinets that were previously installed or has screw or nail holes.
- No return on any installed products. No return on modified or altered, or where cabinets doors have handles, knobs, or holes have been drilled.
All change of orders will not be accepted until a written supplement is duly executed by both Parties which expressly adopts such provision(s). Only store credit will be provided. GH reserves the right not to accept any returns and/or cancellations after careful inspection.
Once the order leaves the warehouse, assembled items may not be canceled. No cancellation will be granted for non-stock items.
Cancellation of an order before delivery or pick up that qualify will be subjected to the fee below;
- 25% for non-assembled product
- 50 % for the assembled product
Freight for non-assembled products that are returned to GH has to be paid by the Dealer.
Thank you for your continued business with us, and we look forward to assisting your business.